ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance renewal quote

Evo 6, E92 320d
Just had my renewel through from elephant, they want £2400 on my 172 lol, but if i do a new quote online with them i only have to pay £1458, i wonder which one to take.

Evo 6, E92 320d
Do you mean in general? I have 0ncb with 1 claim at the beginning of the year, 20yrs old.

AK

M240i
That's not too bad £1400, i am budgeting for about £2k for insurance on the 172 when i get it at the start of next year, will be 20 with 1ncb and 1 claim lol

what's your postcode rating?

Lou

Just had my renewel through from elephant, they want £2400 on my 172 lol, but if i do a new quote online with them i only have to pay £1458, i wonder which one to take.

I had exact same thing happen when my renewal came through from Direct Line - they wanted £591 but when I done a 'new' quote online it came back as £435.75, gave them a call and they matched the 'new' quote for me!

Just give them a call and see what they say!

Earpl

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
i was like....."WHAT! IM 20!!! AND I PAY £614!!!11!!"

but then i realised im 24 now :(

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
i was like....."WHAT! IM 20!!! AND I PAY £614!!!11!!"

but then i realised im 24 now :(

Getting Old has its perks... I'm now 23 and Tesco's Sent me a Renewal for £468 Fully Comp and I'm yet to ring around so I'm hoping sub £400 is possible :)

£1700 is what i paid when I was 20 with 2 yrs no claims but that was monthly installments :(

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Elephant have done that with me for the last couple of years so I asked them to price match. I don't think they were too happy to be beaten by themselves. One call and it was sorted for the cheaper price. Never had a difference that huge though.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Getting Old has its perks... I'm now 23 and Tesco's Sent me a Renewal for £468 Fully Comp and I'm yet to ring around so I'm hoping sub £400 is possible :)

£1700 is what i paid when I was 20 with 2 yrs no claims but that was monthly installments :(

How is urs sooo cheap !!

U must have a very limited policy or live in frickin fort knox!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Post Code of IP19 8LR..... Driving this car 3 Years Now and will now have 5 Yrs NCB with O Points or Claims ever..... Fully Comp with Windscreen Cover etc. and only named Driver :)

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
I'm £280 a year, 3 years no claims, and I'm 23....

...business insurance FTW ;) I can drive any car fully comp baby, regardless of modifications.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Post Code of IP19 8LR..... Driving this car 3 Years Now and will now have 5 Yrs NCB with O Points or Claims ever..... Fully Comp with Windscreen Cover etc. and only named Driver :)

I assume you mean its ur policy rather then a named driver?

Thats bloody cheap!!

Im 25, 7yrs NCB, 0 Points, 0 Claims ever, FC.....£450

(couldnt find any cheaper!)