ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance Renewal

Evo 8 MR
Well that time of year again my insurance renewal quote came through today and the drop in price is immense, it's gone from £1,200 to £540.

1 years no claims really makes a big difference and maybe being 21 aswell?

Anyway I decided to get a quote with my existing company as I've not been able to until now, on a 172 cup. Best quote so far with Brentacre was £1290 TPFT unlimited mods, upto 180bhp.

So my current company has quoted me £1,050 TPFT, unlimited mods, upto 10bhp increase and 7k limited mileage, basically same as it's been the past year, thats with Adrian Flux.

What do we think? Personally I'm over the moon as I've never had quotes this cheap before on a 1.4 16v let alone a sport.

Might I also add that I've got a DQ and a 50/50 claim.

Evo 8 MR
Just phoned Brentacre again aswell as Performance Direct and neither can beat that of Adrian Flux, must be a good quote then. Bring on March 3rd! :D

?
Trust me mate its your age, im 21 in a few months and sample quotes ive been doing have been quite cheap compared to my renewal thats just come through. Makes part of me wish I hadnt have renewed and just gone without a car for a few months. Bah - Cant do that!

Evo 8 MR
Certainly am, will consider any normal 172's though if they are closer/cheaper/in better nick etc but a cup is definitely favourite.