ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance

Slow red one
Can any1 help me with my phone insurance on telling me whats the best and cheapest to go with???
brought my iPhone last weds and love it but went with the carphonewarehouse insurance as its easiest at the time tho they charge £35 per 3 months and there must be better out there so any help would be v helpful!

on another note to do with the iPhone how do you add ringtones?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Why waste your money on insurance ? Keep your phone safe and out of sight in your pocket and take care of it .

Unless your an habbitual loser of phones i wouldn't waste my money .

I've never lost or had a phone nicked ever . Maybe i'm just careful eh ;)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
As said, have you ever lost/broke a phone before? Remember watching a program, said never pay to insure stuff you can replace easy with your own money.

Slow red one
to replace would be £400 tho.... also the reason i upgraded was because my last phone got stolen at a gig and if i lose it or it breaks i'd get a brand new one if insured.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Still a Rip of IMO, they usually have an excess on them to.

I've never lost a phone or broke one so I wouldn't find it worthwhile.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Christ, people even get flamed on here for asking for a good, cheap mobile phone insurer!

The best bet is to check to home contents insurance mate, sometimes you can pay a small amount extra to include valuables outside the home. I would check it stipulates that phones are included, however.