ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance :)

got a quote for 1600 ish for my 172 business useage 20yrs old and 2yncb. Not too bad i thought so as im picking it up on tuesday i rang up elephant to take out this cover only to be the told the quote was infact £1180 to say im happy is an understatement as i now have £400 extra thatn i had budgetted for so i think a nice set of tints is in order

only a 10month policy as im still building my no claims but i was amazed and its all paid for now if they did f**k it up and i already have a policy number :)

Yeah elephant did the same when i changed from my RT to my 206gti. They said it would be £1400 but when i changed it was only £800. (only £300 more than my RT)

Needless to say i was very happy.

BMW 330d :)

Im sorry to brag here but im 22 and i got a quote off direct line with 4 years ncb on a clio cup 172 for £700!!! HAHAHAHA. Which is quite good for a group 16 car!

Fraser (very happy new cup owner)

Elephant clio cup quoted me £750

Though this is with one minor speding conviction, oh and one massive (no third party) claim a year ago!

I am 28