ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Integra Type-R on import

I quite like the look of the current Honda Integra Type R, which cannot be bought through UK dealers. I found a few for sale on http://www.linney.orgwww.linney.org. This company looks a little seedy. Does anyone know about importing from Japan and the associated perils & pitfalls? That Integra is quite cheep for what you get... same engine as Civic Type R, but @220bhp instead of 200. It claims to have "intelegent cam timing". What the hell does that mean??

I might be getting a hardon for this car!!

Weeman sucks ****

Try Litchfield Imports. EVO ran an article on the new Type R a while back. They import it very bare though, no carpet etc... but all for 15-16k, cant be bad.

Litchfield do the new Spec C Impreza to.

I rather like the look of those myself. Theres another company offering a stripped out race version for £14k or so inc. VAT, with an optional "Road Pack". Will have a look for the link.

See, Type Rs are always quite bare and noisy, but having driven the ORIGINAL integra type R (1.8 VTEC 190bhp), even though its quite big, its UNBELIEVEABLE powerful!! It guns hard ALL THE WAY to top speed, same as the Civic Type R. The new version is 20bhp more, so I can only imagine what its capable of... Im confised now...

Evo6 or new Integra Type R

Quote: Originally posted by A_Evers on 12 September 2003

See, Type Rs are always quite bare and noisy, but having driven the ORIGINAL integra type R (1.8 VTEC 190bhp), even though its quite big, its UNBELIEVEABLE powerful!! It guns hard ALL THE WAY to top speed, same as the Civic Type R. The new version is 20bhp more, so I can only imagine what its capable of... Im confised now...

Evo6 or new Integra Type R

20bhp more than the Civic Type R I mean...

Quote: Originally posted by Rhys on 12 September 2003

I rather like the look of those myself. Theres another company offering a stripped out race version for £14k or so inc. VAT, with an optional "Road Pack". Will have a look for the link.
Found that one... I think thats a little TOO bare!!! Need the road pack!