ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Intercooler Pipe?

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone know where I can get some of this reasonably cheap? Or something similar that I can use?

Cheers!

Do you just want thin wall ally pipe?

Pop into Tunnicliffe Engineering opposite the Vauxhall Garage/Chinese of death on Derby Road and ask them. If they don't have any they'll sort you out.

Cheers
M

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Burp: about 2.5", can't reveal what it's for yet...

Icarus: Yeh pretty much, I think I know where you mean, down that small backroad opposite martin rumble?

172 Race Car
not for something like this is it?

IMAGE_008.jpg

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Possibly ;)

When I fitted the brake ducts I noticed there was a bit of space available behind the bumper. I've moved the horn so I'm thinking of putting a filter down there and cutting the bottom of the arch liner out to allow air in. A bit like the AEM CAI that they do for CTRs etc:

aem_cai2.jpg

Not sure how well/if it'll work, but thought it was worth as there's a lot of cold air available down there so I'm thinking it could be quite good...

Only real issue is it taking in water, but I think I can get around that...

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Yeh have had a look, cheapest was £16 plus 9 postage which didn't seem bad.