ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

interesting idea, clio RS

Renault clio&laguna
not exactly my style but the idea is pretty good, looks nice to me
what do you think?
cliors200166eg.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
When has that ever been a good idea! Savage!

There was a sonic purple photoshop done which looked ok as std, but it looks terrible like that!

IIRC that one's Turbo'd too.

clio 182 black /gold
Wow i do like that, the silver badge on the door and the twin zorst. I would not like to :race: it

Renault clio&laguna
well as I said, I said nothing about having one :p
but it's nice to see sth different driving the streets, at least that's what I think, streets would look sad if everyone had german-styled cars.

I'm not sure whether it's a sport or not, but I think it is

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
D4ve F said:
i looks terrible and its not a clio RS is a normal clio with the body kit that Subway sells on it

It is an RS seen pics with the bonnet open!

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
what a crock of shite!

why spend £000's on a flip paint job, then cover it up with some crappy vinyl?

i would like it if you took your normal 182, and painted it that colour, but that is just awful

BMW E46 330i Touring
Decent workmanship, but wrong colours, wrong design, wrong wheels and all of it on the wrong sort of car...

Each to their own though.

Disastra Coupe
I love the back end. And it isn't too bad from the side. It's just the paint job that let's it down, it's awful. Different colour and away we go :D

BG 182 FF
i dunos, its abit over the top with the patern, but that flip paints nice....an the smooth tailgate looks amazin