ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior Back Lights!

Renault Clio 2003
Right, my lights for heating controls are no longer working and also the LED back light for my clock is fine but when i turn my lights on there is barely any light at all, and impossible to see without moving within about 6 inch's from it.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Jack.

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Well when I fitted my apparently 'god-aweful' ph2 lights to my clio and wired them wrong I noticed that when I turned them on, the lights in the dash and behind the clock dimmed to an unseeable level of light.
The problem was because of the rear lights were not grounded, so maybe some connection has come loose?
But I don't really know what I'm talking about, I know nothing of electronics :)

Renault Clio 2003
Sorted it out now, my fault.

I removed the bit of plasic where you control the height of the headlights near the drivers door.

There was a wire to control the height of the lights and another wire just clipped onto the back, must of been some sort of earth link for the lights?

Thanks for the help anyway,

Jack.