ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior Dash Styling Kit

Cupra K1 & Clio 200

Has anyone fitted one of these to your car? I saw one in Demon Tweeks catalogue and i just wanted to know what they consist of and is it easy to fit. Thanks

Gengar

A friend of mine got one and it was dead easy to fit. Theyre self-adhesive panels, you put them on and then heat them with a hairdryer to get em to stick. The qualitys good, the panels are quite thick and well-finished and the whole lots removable as well if you want to change it.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Have a look at the Styling menu on the Cliosport home page - theres a picture and a few words on the interior styling section.

BMW 320d Sport

Yeah I got one made by Dash Dynamics. Its OK but Id say use UHU to stick it the adhesive isnt that good. And definitely DONT get the carbon fibre effect, its sh*t.

BMW 320d Sport

Ive taken mine off now. Time for a retrim in blue alcantara.

I showed my 3d effect carbon dash to the wife. She reckoned it was more like a 3p effect. To be honest she had a point, it looked well shoddy.

Im also battling to find GOOD kit. All I want is silver (aluminium finish) around my centre vents/radio - like in the 2.0 Sport (172). Is that a loose part and if so, can it be bought from Renault?

Nick,

How much and what bits of the dash you gonna get trimmed?

What sorta money would you be talking about?

Cheers, Simon

I want the silver/aluminum finish dash kit as well, like from the 172. Wonder if you can buy it, ringing and asking Renault is never much fun! They never seem to have a clue!

Does anyone know if the aluminium bit, that surrounds the radio and central blowers on the 172, comes out??? Will my crappy plastic one just clip out and can i replace it with one of these aluminium ones. I know you cant buy this part from renault as i tried, so i will look in at some scrap yards.

Mitch, as you can see from a previous post, thats exactly what I was thinking of doing. What did they tell you when you asked? Did they say they couldnt sell it to you or that it wasnt available?

they said i would have to buy the whole dash!! Either from the 172 or the rxe, which as u might expect was a bit pricey. i saw a 172 in a forecourt without a radio and it looks like it clips out. i dont know about the plastic one though.

Ill give my local dealer a call sometime next week and check if I can get something out of them. Not holding my breath.

sl*gGat. I went to scrapyard today and found a wrecked clio 172!!! couldnt believe my luck. i asked the guy how much for the metal dash piece but he said i couldnt have it cause he wanted the dash whole, what a dick! im going back tomorrow to try and persuade him.

Mitch,

You couldnt do me a HUGE favour and see how much this guy wants for the 172s interior could you ???

Cheers! Phil.

P.S. Good luck talking him around to letting you have the aluminium bit.

phil, the guy wants to sell the whole interior all together. so i cant get the bit im after. he is going to fix up the seats as 1 is a bit torn (lateral airbag maybe?)i asked how much he said he wants £500 for it all, dash , gearknob door inserts e.g.

If youre still interested e-mail me and ill give you his phone number, bare in mind this is in Kirckaldy, Scotland. I also think he may lower his price a little too.

E-mail cmitch1@hotmail.com