ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior door handles . . .

Clio 172
Hey peeps,

as the Clio is getting on a bit, I've noticed that the inside plastic door handle sections (the plastic sections that house the window switches and passenger airbag on/off) are looking a bit tatty with years of people grabbing them, etc . . .

Has anyone tried to restore these parts at all and if so, how did you get on? I'm guessing that you can't just walk into Renault and buy these parts new anymore?

Any help is appreciated. ;-)

you can still buy them new!!
for a ph1 they are €160+vat

not sure about ph2.

loads on here just sand them and then spray them.cheaper and simple out:)

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Sprayshack on here sell them!! About £40 i think in any colour you want an they look amazing

Clio 172
I've tried a few that are breaking, but they seem to expensive for what they are . . . I've also tried sanding and painting parts like this before on previous cars, never quite turns out the way I'd like though. Probably down to my poor workmanship!

I'll just keep searching for a set in good condition from scrappies, etc.