ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior Heater Ducts

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
Anyone got a pick with dash removed ? Need to see where the heater ducts are fitted behind dash and if i have them all !

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Is this removed enough for you 😂

PXL_20220917_125435858.jpg

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
That will help ! So is it 2 connected to heater matrix then one top right where the opening is ? i think i have 3 duct pieces. Just trying to make it winter friendly

So with the dash top off you can see where the two side vents are fed from. The driver's side stays with the frame of the dash when you remove the top and bottom dash sections.

There's two smaller S shaped pipes which feed the very end small vents on the edges of the dash top. They locate into oval holes i've circled in the second picture (the smaller circles).

PXL_20220917_093754786.jpg

Then you have two pipes which run under the centre console along side the gearstick, they run under the carpet and under the seat (i've removed these though as my seat subframes get in the way).

The left dash feed stays connected to the bottom half of the dash and it runs under where the airbag is and into the heater box. Sort of how i've scribbled it 😂

PXL_20220917_125435858.jpg

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
20220927_205358.jpg

The duct which must go there has gone walkies. Assuming its it covers the big hole there 😂

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
I haven't got any close ups of what that one looks like 😏

I'd imagine it goes to the right dash vent and then along the bulkhead to the box in the centre.