ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior Modding help!!

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
Howdy all...i know pictures would help this thread alot but...

my clio - 2003 billabong with the "dodgey" green interior (which i like)

I want to make the interior look more...more...i'm not sure of the correct word but i'll try "stylish"

it already has the brushed metal door handles like found in 172/182's.

It has the brushed metal look dash inserts..

I've bought a silver handbrake button from someone on here to fit...

what other little touchs?

i think the perfect car mats can always set an interior off nicely but i don't want to pay £40.

Ph 1 172
some people think its takey some think its nice but i thought id throuw this out there why not some green leds under the foot wells

Ph 1 172
if we are going with the green them change the leds on the dash to green ones sure you could get them ask so guys on here sure someone will know

Clio 1.4 '95 RT
Just ordered 2 x 12" neons off ebay for £9 delivered.
Amazing idea! I have a blanking switch next to front fogs (mk1), going to run power from battery to this area, replace with another fog switch, then run from here to footwells and neons.
Any comments / possible problems? (sorry to hijac)

Ph 1 172
i found it easier to wire in a switch on my remote cale going to my amp and then another switch after that which means i can control weather my leds come on or weather my amps come on. also means i can switch the amps off(when i got a headache or bird in car samething lol) and still have leds on.