ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior styling

Clio
I would like to start modifying the interior of my clio, i was wondering if anyone had any pic's of there own interior's which might give me a few idea's of where to start etc. Pic's should be of 1.2 16v clio 2003, thanks

BMW E92/Audi S3
Buckets, you could do your inserts but they can look tacky IMO, RS pedals. But im going for 206 GTi ones :)

Clio
I was thinking of spraying the air vents and some other parts of the dash mayb silver? or the red colour of the extreme 2 as my seats and dash inserts are red! any ideas?

Nikon D700
you'll only regret spraying air-vents. in no time they will start to chip, and look cack.
It's really not worth doing much to the interior, unless you go along the lines of getting a 1*2 dash, seats and door cards!

t3 corolla 116bhp
ive some dash styling, not to everyones taste but i'll try and find a few pics for you

172 coming soon
Real old pic of my door card, smoothed and sprayed the same colour as the car, with Polk MOMO components fitted (illuminated with LEDs, wired from the interior light), and the cloth panel retrimmed with blue leather to match the seats:

seats.gif

Smoothed dash, sprayed to match the exterior too, with component tweeters mounted in custom pods on the dash:

Picture015.gif