ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior Suggestions

Renault clio grande 1.2
I brought my first car last month, a clio grande 1.2 (X Reg), and its a great little motor. Problem is the interior needs a little work.

I have the bog standard tape player and radio combo but the pervious owner got a cassette stuck in there so i havnt been able to use that, so i think i need a new cd player. Any suggestions?? is it easy to install??

Other than that has anyone got any suggestions on ways i can imrpove the interior and make it more personal without breaking the bank.

Thanks

B-road bully
172 interior, lookin 350 to 500 for a nice one. just get a standard reno stereo, depends how long u plan to keep the car, ive done mine but i kno itll b around for sum time.

Renault 5 GT Turbo
In Southampton..

We've actually got an E36 Widearch(and when I say wide the only way I can describe is its like putting J Lo's ass on Kylie..lol) going out to Dubai for a show after Max Power Live..We're hopin its gonna win us best interior if not car of the show..

Ffi
G&B

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Sounds great...when's that? I'm leaving in August sometime...Whoa quick reply...you do your work that quick? :)
You coming out to Dubai or just sending the car?

Renault 5 GT Turbo
A friend of ours has a company www.design-dynamix.com
The top secret car is the one i am talking about..we have done the interiros on all the cars on there..He is an Arab and has lots of family there..once the Top secret car is unveiled at Max it goes to Dubai where he's got lots of contacts..
The interior we have done on this secret car is class.I wish i could show you pics but not allowed..not that many on the side will appreciate it as they hate modded cars..lol
But this car is something special..

Ffi
G&B