ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior valeting - Alcantara

Tungy
I am thinking about getting my Sparco Milano's professionally valeted which may help me to sell them. They are made from Alcantara. How much will I be looking at for someone to do it?

I am thinking about selling them and getting some cobra monacos. I will regret it as I'm sure the sparcos are gonna be much comfier, but I'm going for more lightweight and track **** stylee.

106 GTi
Not much you can really do -http://www.alcantara.com/en/experience/manutenzione/manutenzione.shtml

Damp cloth and some AG Interior Cleaner is ok for general cleaning.

If they have gone bobbly shave with a bic razor.

Tungy
Lol at bic razor. Might give it a go sometime though. I have some spray on suede and nubuck cleaner. I used on a small patch on the bolster but I daren't do anymore. Thing it cleaned it a bit but it's very foamy.

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
I gave the alcantara a clean at weekend with a damp cloth (polishing cloth so no fibres come off) and it makes a huge difference..... surprising how much dust they retain...

106 GTi
You may laugh at the bicfrazor, but my 60K GTi seats which where bobbled to hell now look brand new after nothing but a packet of bic razors, damp microfiber cloth and a Hoover.