ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

intermittent cutting out and all lights

yesterday had a bit of a mishap with a rock destroying one of my wheels. a garage had to lend me a steelie that was a different size. this set of the abs light but i was only 10 mins from the renault garage to pick up a steelie or something. as this happened the engine would very quickly stop and start and the dash would light up like a xmas tree.

its with renault now for diagnostics, as i have no facilitys here at uni. have a new wheel on the way.

any guesses what they might find or if a new wheel will sort it all?

Evo 8 MR
New wheel should sort it.

A lot of people had this during the snow last winter, all the lights would come on when the wheels lost traction and built up the arches with snow.

just had renualt on the phone it was a bad battery terminal causing it to cut out. and the correct wheel will sort everything else - just for search purposes