ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Intermittent Stop, Serv and Traction Control light

2010 Jetta TDi 140
A few times recently, the above warning lights come on. Never while driving, just on start up. If I turn the engine off and start again, they normally turn off.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

It's probably the switch on the brake pedal dude.

Get your head in the pedal box and you should see a little gray box. 2 mins to change, it's not expensive either.

A ANIMAL
It's probably the switch on the brake pedal dude.

Get your head in the pedal box and you should see a little gray box. 2 mins to change, it's not expensive either.

Don't need to do that matey, you can just adjust it, assuming your talking about the position sensor?

Yeah that's the bad boy.

I got told to change mine, so just swapped it. If you can adjust it, win!!!

2010 Jetta TDi 140
Cheers guy's, any idea where I could get it plugged in for a diagnostic? I'm based around Leeds, West Yorks.

BMW M135i
If it doesn't come on whilst driving its probably not the pedal switch adjustment. Probably something more sinister unfortunately.

"Navy" N17 TWO
I'm having this too - about £14 for a new switch - the plunger on mine dosen't seem to be coming back out :S is it "f**ked"? lol

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Try pulling it harder they can be like that. Should get out about 2cm and click a few times.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Done, didn't come out as far as 2cm but refitted and went for a drive - Xmas tree dash is no more! :)

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Cheers guy's, any idea where I could get it plugged in for a diagnostic? I'm based around Leeds, West Yorks.

I'm in Nottingham if you fancy the drive... My Coffee is pretty damn good to (Which is normally free)