ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

introducing myself

306 TD Slut
yo peeps.

just thought i'd say hi. i used to be mark_106gti but paid for a full membership and changed my name to furry_cup.

i used to have a 106gti but sold that 2 weeks ago as i bought me self a cup. its a 52 reg with 25 on the clock. certainly different from the 106 in many ways.

as for modding it, i dont have have any major plans yet. but have a Viper on the way(end of the week hopefully) and already have a K-tec Stealth system, also have bought a cup splitter for it too so should have that soon as well.

i wont post any pics of it, as it just looks standard.

hope to use this forum alot in the future as i used to use PGAC all the time.

182BG
Welcome again FURRY_cup haha
oooh stealth exhaust... i wonder who you bought that from ;)

^^^a lot of cups didn't come with the Splitter :(

306 TD Slut
thanks for the welcome.

yeah mine has no splitter. not all cups came with them.

who are loony and Sawa? the hard ba****ds of the club.. will they steal my dinner money? lol.

cheers guys. will get some pics up soon.

furry_cup said:
thanks for the welcome.

yeah mine has no splitter. not all cups came with them.

who are loony and Sawa? the hard ba****ds of the club.. will they steal my dinner money? lol.

cheers guys. will get some pics up soon.
Wouldn't worry about them stealing your dinner money but what loony has in mind may smart a bit! ;)

306 TD Slut
here are some pics. standard 172 cup. only external mod is silvertech front indicator bulbs. im a bit of a photographer (nothing like the shots on here) so expect to see some better/ more arty ones.
IMG_2734.jpg

IMG_2749.jpg

IMG_2750.jpg

IMG_2754.jpg

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Welcome to CS mate. Your car looks lovely. Get some clear side repeaters!

How does (in you eyes) the cup feel from your old GTi?

Tyson.

NEED V6!
hi matey,ive just fitted the viper pipercross induction and can def fell a slight difference,it will be worth it
how much you pay for it?

306 TD Slut
alrighty, i got my pipercross today. what can i say.. lol it sounds sweet. and with the zorst i think the car is alot me free flowing.. seems to feel like more torque too.. but im sure that could be questioned. i paid £200 from 2modified.

as a comparison to the 106, its different in so many ways, not just the driving position. but it has so much more torque. my 106 gti was 148bhp, and it went like s**t of a shovel, it surprised so many cars. the clio doesnt feel as fast as the 106, but when u look at the speedo, u seem to be doing 80mph when u think ur only ding 60mph. the clio is easier the wash as its smoother lol. but yeah. lovin the clio and the lil mods so far!!