ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Introduction here I am in Essex

Just bought a 182, been a biker for the last 32 years but just recovered from a nasty acccident so hanging up the leathers.

I am 49 but still feel like 18, am I the oldest boy racer in town.

Will be modding the 182, few track days and trips to the ring.

Nice to meet you

Phil

RB 200 Cup!
49!! bloody hellfire didnt realise people could get that old! lol only joking!

welcome to the club - we are a nice bunch really - what colour 182 did you get?

Tim

The car is silver, yep sure is slow compared to the Bike (Hayabusa) but the recent crash has left scars both physically and mentally.

I still own a seven year old Honda Blackbird, not sure if I'll ride again at present

Phil

The car is silver, yep sure is slow compared to the Bike (Hayabusa) but the recent crash has left scars both physically and mentally.

I still own a seven year old Honda Blackbird, not sure if I'll ride again at present

Phil

You didn't happen to be at the ring a few weeks back by any chance?

Some guy came and said high as we were about to go out on a lap, said he had a blackbird and was impressed with the Clio out there.

1.8 8v RSi
welcome....enjoy your 182
nice to know u survived ur accident...
i wouldnt hang up the leather though...
you survived this long on a bike, why give
up now?

Corsa SXI Twinport
Welcome Phil.

Glad you recovered from your accident...
32 years...wow...seems a shame to never ride again after all that time, but do what you got to do...it can be the hardest thing going back to something that made such an impact on you, takecare xx