ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS7 - Features/Screenshots

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
No its probably the FU*KING BETA SOFTWARE.

Ended up it was a hardware issue in my case, iPhone changed today by apple. Surprising not even a mention of the beta being on the device.

Then again it's registered etc so maybe it showed, who knows.

Apple starting to crack down on unauthorized installs of iOS7 :(

​Mine died overnight.

Edit - seems like it was my fault for not updating from beta 3, never got round to it and it expired. bit annoying.

Last edited:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
When's it actually come out? Must be soon loads of my apps have needed updating lately.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Wish it would hurry, want mobile banking back!

ebay app won't load on my iPad either.

Inferno 182 CUP
Apple starting to crack down on unauthorized installs of iOS7 :(

​Mine died overnight.

Edit - seems like it was my fault for not updating from beta 3, never got round to it and it expired. bit annoying.

Were on b6 so you missed 3 betas?! LOL

Clio 172
Mine genuinely didn't notify me, I even went to update it on last Saturday. The badge told me I had 1 update there, refreshed it, reset it, everything, kept telling me I was up to date. So I thought it must of already been updated. Then boom Thursday, no phone all day

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
GM is available now and is the finished version which will be released to the public. I've downloaded it on my latest edition Ipad and Iphone 4S, non-developer, works fine. Won't sync with Itunes but I use Icloud anyway.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I managed it on windows earlier. Upgraded and then restored via iCloud. Then backed up to I cloud a few mins later.

I don't see a problem tbh