ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS7 - Features/Screenshots

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
Looking forward to Whatsapp getting an iOS 7 makeover. The crappy 6 UI is a bit jarring. Especially the old keyboard. Ewwww.

I've found all apps to look naff now with the old keyboard, seems only native apps have the new keyboard. Looking forward to all apps being updated.

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
So I got a text messages from the mrs just now saying she was out for tea tonight, but the word tonight was underlined. I pressed the word and it asked if I wanted to create an event? How did it know that this was an event?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
So I got a text messages from the mrs just now saying she was out for tea tonight, but the word tonight was underlined. I pressed the word and it asked if I wanted to create an event? How did it know that this was an event?

It does it whenever a point in time is mentioned. i.e shall we meet up on Tuesday 27th, it will underline. Shall we meet up tomorrow, it will underline etc etc.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Another thing I noticed is you can see the exact time each message was sent/received by dragging your message to the left. Not sure if it did this in iOs6 though?

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
I don't remember seeing that previously.

Quite liking the auto-update for apps now, although it doesn't seem to Auto-Update everything? Notification centre will say x, y, z has been updated, but then in Appstore it'll show some other apps to update manually.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
There is issue with not being able to scroll down if you've wrote a big iMessage and want to view the text above the keyboard won't close.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
What time is iOS7 going to go live on general public release tomorrow?

OTA update or full clean install best?

DCi
I'm 200 miles away from being able to sync with iTunes (which I never do so I will be due....)

Wonder if I will f**k up my phone doing this :D

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Edit: just seen it is predicted for 6pm. The updates I've done in the past at 4am must have been the small .1 etc updates.

Well here goes nothing.

ehe5enur.jpg

Suzuki Swift Sport
Trying to update mine, it says : Software update failed before it even tries to start (Iphone 4s) I imagine its the servers being overloaded!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Hmm mines not saying anything, but i've had ios 7 for 5 weeks, so maybe i don't need to update?

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
My 4am keeps saying error as well, will try it later but I'm not overly fussed if it still won't work, lost the apple love.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
There is about billion iPhones trying to download iOS7, no wonder it's busted.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Mine got around 3/4 of the progress bar, 7 minutes left then got an error message, oh well lets play some GTA while I wait.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Needed 3.1gb to install, so had to delete all my music, and now I keep getting the error message.

Grrrr