ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS7 - Features/Screenshots

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I'm kind of worried - i'm going to bed soon but i'm not sure if my alarm will reset/not go off at 0430 tomorrow due to downloading this update?, fackkkk!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Could anyone who had iOS7 previously confirm if their phone has had an update today?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
3yhenyba.jpg

Anyone else getting this? :(

320d M Sport
Could anyone who had iOS7 previously confirm if their phone has had an update today?

Mine shows nothing OTA.

Plugged into my mac and it's downloaded an itunes update and tells me the phones due an update. I was on final stage beta.

Edit: iTunes is now giving me an error message saying I don't have "permission I access the requested resource" ...?

Ph 1 172
3.1gb is only used temporarily if your downloading over the air and not through iTunes. Mine says its downloading but had an estimated time of 7 hours lol makes me wonder why apple dont just release it in each country on separate days dependant on size of country so that the servers don't get a kickin, my iTunes went down earlier

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Mine shows nothing OTA.

Plugged into my mac and it's downloaded an itunes update and tells me the phones due an update. I was on final stage beta.

Edit: iTunes is now giving me an error message saying I don't have "permission I access the requested resource" ...?

Plugged mine into iTunes, says it's up to date.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like I'll be dealing with this tomorrow night.

I can't download the new version of iTunes to do it over the wire, as opposed to over the air, as I want to do a fresh install.

3+ GB for the install, I'm on a 16GB, so might be struggling a bit for space here.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Just updating the iPad first and as I've only got a 16gb device I deleted a few apps I rarely use luckily it's not full of movies.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Managed to get the App Store to get the iTunes download, but it's incredibly slow. Gonna break out the Ethernet cable.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Apparently got 3 hours to go on the iPad, Think the phone will be done tomorrow as need an early night, Would it be downloading it via iTunes rather than the air?

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
This is looking more and more like a job for tomorrow, I've had 1 failed attempt at download.

BMW bus
Strange, mine worked first time, took about half an hour. Wallpapers work okay too. Obviously now I've said that it's bound to go tits up

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
You'd have thought apple would have sorted the upgrade issues out by now. It's a bit of a joke really. I'm on my third attempt on both devices and still no luck. Back to GTA and i'll do it in a couple of days I reckon.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
You'd have thought apple would have sorted the upgrade issues out by now. It's a bit of a joke really. I'm on my third attempt on both devices and still no luck. Back to GTA and i'll do it in a couple of days I reckon.

I've never had an issue in the past IIRC.

Touch wood, the download to my mac is running reasonably well this time.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I cancelled a while ago and just tried again. I don't have permission to access the requested source though, apparently. Oh well.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Few mates at work today well annoyed with failing downloads.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
May be just placebo but the safari browser seems a lot faster??

It is much faster, i've run loads of browser tests this week and its mental how much faster it is compared to iOS6

Few mates at work today well annoyed with failing downloads.

Well over 100m people downloading 1.5GB at the same time, bound to be issues.