ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad 2

I'm considering buying an iPad but wondered how it handles apps if theirs no hd version does it stretch it an make it look rubbish will I be able to use my already bought apps on multiple devices and manage them on the same pc

How good are the ITV 4od apps is the a way to watch demand 5 ?

How do they handle multi tasking ?

My ipod touch you can see the battery drain if your playing games watching videos how do you find the battery life in this situation

Battery is very good, compared to the iPhone/iPod.

Never used the 4OD apps.

iPad have their own apps (for most things) so no stretching. But if you download an iPhone app, it'll stretch to full screen if you want it to.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Demand 5 is in the works. 4OD app is ok, especially if you like a heinkein advert. Itv and bbc iplayer are better still.

Most of the good apps work on both ipad and iphone. Multitasking is very good, especially if you master the swipe gestures.
Battery lasts about 7 hours playing games continously

Yes. iPhone-only apps are a bit rubbish on iPad. You just get a small screen, bordered. You can blow it up but then it looks hyper-rubbish.

Multiple devices and apps; you can choose which items to sync from your iTunes library per device, in iTunes. You can also turn on automatic app syncing on each device, and determine whether or not apps bought on other devices are automatically downloaded to to the device you have in your hand. Personally I don't have my app purchases clouded up, because I don't consolidate apps across devices. I pick and choose which ones I want on each machine.

You won't have any problems in this regard. It all works perfectly.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Demand 5 is in the works. 4OD app is ok, especially if you like a heinkein advert. Itv and bbc iplayer are better still.

Most of the good apps work on both ipad and iphone. Multitasking is very good, especially if you master the swipe gestures.
Battery lasts about 7 hours playing games continously

Demand 5 is out....