ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad case

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
I've just got an iPad for my birthday so I'm looking at which case to use. I've had a quick look but can't find a thread for cases.

what you all using?

Ph1 172 (titanium)
I've got an invision smart case from amazon. Really good fit. And alot cheaper than apple. Worth a look

Celica GT-Four ST205
I had the "smart" apple one which is basically a screen cover which you can fold up and use as a wee stand. It's magnetic and clicks on the the side. I got this "carbon" case in the comet closing down sale. Really good IMO. It's a proper case/cover. The angles you can have it sat at are spot on. I'll try find a link

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Ive currently got my dads old smart cover but dont like the fact it doesnt protect the back. Ive also read that the smart cases by abble dont fit the ipad 4 correctly.

Ill take a look at the invision smart case.

Any more ideas?

133/225/CLS AMG
I have a Griffin Survivor case as I like to feel that if I dropped it, it's not gonna break so you can't really beat it for protection. Not the most handsome of cases though! lol

I'm bareback, but my missus has got one from currys it's a flip one so as long as she folds it up it doesn't get hairspray all over it like mine.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
86BBFF05-D980-4BFA-8361-59FB2F419130-181-0000000D49A0A507_zpsdeb35bd3.jpg

D84A0AD0-52CF-447D-AE8A-A7A2C25F41EE-181-0000000D50A85662_zpsa234b1e9.jpg

Clio 172
Apple Smart CASES cover the whole thing. (Front and back)

Not sure on price, and there only for full size ipads

Clio 172
Touchy :rasp:

i meant "it has a Smart Cover too"

Nooo

Didn't aim that at you, hadn't even seen your post at that point haha!!

It was aimed at people saying the cover is crap Because it don't cover the back, but I said you can get the Apple Smart Cases to cover front and back!

I put cases in caps because I knew some smart Alec will come along and tell me it don't, thinking I wrote cover...

I wouldn't pay that price for one, the one you posted is perfect

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Torn between the swich easy and the one knuckles posted.. How do they feel when holding the iPad and not having it the 'stand'?

Personally I'm not a fan of iPad cases. I've yet to experience one that doesn't alter the feel of the device in your hands. Perhaps obvious.

I roll commando, but I do have a soft lined leather sleeve that cossets it when I'm not using it, and a candy cases hard shell thing to use when travelling. But basically I'd never use it whilst it's inside a case, as it spoils the experience. The Apple smart covers are rubbish.

320d M Sport
Magnetic Smart Cover Stand + Clear Hard Back Case for Apple New iPad 3 & 2[Smart Cover+Clear Back Case,Red]

http://bit.ly/SHlfPE

Cheapo copy of apples cover from eBay. Very impressed. Also comes with the clear plastic case for the rear. Great fit and ridiculously cheap.