ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ipad questions

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Afternoon all,

i recieved my ipad today and have a few general questions so thought this would be a good place to get answers.

if anyone can advise me it would be greatly appreciated,

What is the best way to put movies on ipad?

If i download a song from itunes, will it go on my iphone and ipad or will it only be on the device i used to download it on?

Whats the difference between photo stream and photo share stream? I know photo share means pics i take on either device will transfer to the other in the photo stream album, but what about the share, do you have to select what you want to share or does it automatically mean you share everything. And who do you share them with, how dies that part work?

When im getting txts(well, imsg)' they pop up on both ipad and iphone, will that always happen?

Austin

DB.

BMW 440i
Movies - Easiest is through iTunes.

iTunes issue - I'm fairly sure you can set it do so, have a fiddle in the settings. Not 100% on this one thugh.

Text Issue - You can set it on your iPad so it doesn't receive text messages. Settings > Messages > Send and Receive > Check/Uncheck your mobile number.