ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad technical question

A red missile
Oh hai, quick iPad question folks, being a cheap b*****d I see that I can now get a 64gb iPad for £349 and £25 a month which includes 15gb a month of data transfer. Thing is I r wondering if you can tether another wifi device to an iPad to share it's interweb data like you can with an iPhone (someone showed me today), so in other words can I make my laptop connect to an iPad and use it's connection to play an online game like what I does with a mobile broadband dongle?

Call me cheap but saving £350 sounds like a good idea if I can ditch my mobile broadband.

Any ideas?

Sorry to hijack.

But i have a usb dongle that i use at work for my laptop. Would this work with my iPad without jailbraking? I know i'll have to jailbrake to use my iphone as an internet tethering device.