ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 12 / 12 Pro Cases

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
What cases are people using ?

I have bought a genuine apple MagSafe case but I don't fancy spending £49 for a case every time I want one or want to change one.

Darren61

ClioSport Club Member
Went for the Tech 21 Evo in black, £27 after a discount code I found.

I used to always get the genuine leather ones from Apple but they get scruffy quickly and with buying the phone outright and not taking our specific insurance I needed something that’s tried and tested drop proof

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
I went for the blue Apple leather case which is a very nice feel indeed, but also the Torras crystal clear case as I wanted the blue phone on display at least some of the time. Both the cases are a really nice feel and been especially impressed with the Torras one.
I’ve also heard good stuff about the ESR cases.

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Got my other half the mous case for her 12.

Seems to be the most drop proof case going and she needs all the help she can get!

Seems very well built and add bulk but doesn’t seem excessive

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
^^

same just got my first mous case for my 11 pro (picked aramid fibre) and got the car vent mount to go with it. great quality, feel, looks and great reputation for preventing damage.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Always said I would get one of those cases with the amount of adverts I’ve seen. I remember when they first came out and I had an Android lol. Not a cheap date but they do a job superbly.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Just ordered the Spigen clear case and screen protector.. hopefully they’re good as my XR is battered.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I hope spigen do a case with magsafe magnets in it.

I’m going to try this car mount, since it also comes with a sticky mount, but I like having a case with a stand in it which my XR spigen case had, and I really miss.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I can certainly see it happening, it’s usually the case that once Apple does something everybody jumps onboard.or has been doing it for a few years already anyway

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I hope spigen do a case with magsafe magnets in it.

I’m going to try this car mount, since it also comes with a sticky mount, but I like having a case with a stand in it which my XR spigen case had, and I really miss.

49FD30E1-FDCE-452C-A37A-1187057B30C8.jpeg
EDD9DB90-E6D1-4991-AB3F-DD210E605B7F.png

FFS. (I know that app’s not mega accurate, but it’s accurate enough to know when I’m being ripped)

To be fair I used the included USB-A to USB-C cable rather than a dedicated USB-C but my Anker charger should be able to do 12w through it’s A port.

I’ll get a USB C-C and use the 18w port but I don’t have my hopes up for it being any faster.