ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 2.0.0 to 2.0.1>Jailbreak advice

GW RS200
Hi!

I have a jailbroken 2.0.0 2g phone. Are you meant to upgrade normally to 2.0.1 using iTunes then re-jailbreak using winpwn, or are you meant to use winpwn and it's ISPW images from the outset and this takes you up to 2.0.1?

Thanks!

Steve

GW RS200
I have a 3G iphone 8GB, what are the advantages of this?

There's not too many if you are in contract. The app store does most of what installer used to do. I'd keep with your warranty (which you will lose if you jailbreak). I have more incentive with my old iPhone 2g because im giving it to someone on a different sim!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i dunno about windows but pwnage tool on mac you download the ispw for the 2.1 then use pwnage tool to make a new one, u then put the iphone in recovery mode and use itunes to install the custom software... jailbreaking a 3g is worth it just for winterboard etc...