ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iphone 3g, On contract.. not working.. help please

My girlfriends iphone 3g stopped working i.e. receiving calls at random times of the day, texts being delayed for up to 10 hours etc...

Phoned o2, They said they would send her a sim, didn't arrive, then another, didn't arrive, eventually we went to o2 and got a new sim swapped over...

She is still having the same problem, On the phone to customer services before the sim the bloke said it was either the firmware, that's been updated, the sim, that's been changed... Or the handset itself, but because its out of warranty there is no way she would be able to get a free replacement handset...

I know a few family and friend members who manage to get brand new handsets a few months at the end of there contracts if they where faulty... or just trying to have them over so im told, but hers is faulty... I thought id try good old CS first...

Any tips on what to say? is it just not going to happen?