ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4 crashing?!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Been having problems with my iPhone crashing recently.
Completely out of the blue and no one thing seems to trigger it. No new apps or anything else installed for ages.

Anyone had similar or any ideas to stop it?!

Bus w**ker
More details needed really, restore will probably fix it no doubt something corrupt.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Is restore done through iTunes? Will I lose all my stuff on the phone?

Not much more info I can give really, I make a call etc, phone back in pocket, out again to use it and it's crashed.

Bus w**ker
Yup, although I'd do a manual backup of your phone first (even if iTunes does an auto) as well as taking a copy of any photos stored on it and then restore from a fresh install of 5.1.1. Resync once done and everything should be back, just make sure to let the sync fully complete or you'll find you're missing photos and apps etc.

Any error messages on screen? And when you say crash has it locked up or gone to Apple logo etc?