ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone and emails

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
Not sure if it has been asked before but here goes;)

While at work i normally open my emails on my iphone which is great but when i get home and open my emails on my laptop they arent there so i need to send them from the iphone to my laptop to see them............

And visa versa if opened on laptop first i dont see them on my iphone

Thanks

Also have this problem sometimes. If i delete an email on my iPhone it still appears on my computer and vice versa so hopefully someone can help with that too.

Tesla MP3 2021
Its a setting on the iPhone. Cant remember exactly but its under Contacts, Mail etc etc and then maybe advance settings. There will be a bit about delating mail from the server. Basically you don't want your iPhone to delete the mail off the server once it has been read.

Fabia vrs tdi
Once you download them from the server they will be deleted from the server, it all depends on your email account - hotmail is fine but my gmx account ain't

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Alternatively use IMAP instead of POP if your email provider supports it.

This means the messages are stored on the server so will allow you to access the same account from multiple devices.