ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone Bumpers

172 mk2
what the opinion from those who've bought one?

worth the money, do you feel cheated?

quality piece of kit? or just a bit of rubber?

should those looking to get the phone get the bumper at the same time?

1.8 Civic EX
I got the bumper at the same time. Perfect fit. Black on Black, looks good and it's just enough to raise the back off the table.

usual story with the cases though in that it gathers dust etc around the edge of the screen where it joins. (if that makes sense).

Good quality, does it's job but maybe a bit over priced tbh.

For some reason it does seem to fix the signal issue but I though that was something to do with iOS4 and not the actual phone as it's been happening on the 3G and 3GS since the update.

Personally I don't like the look of them, but with these signal issues, I may have to get one just to (hopefully) improve the strength.

Not sure they're worth £25, but I've not seen one in person yet.

172 mk2
the iphone was made 25% smaller

then put a bumper on it so you can get signal and its back to the 3g size i bet

In Apple’s words “add a touch of style to any phone.”

They take away the style and make it look less classy IMO!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
I can't believe i just shot and edited HD video on my phone ! how technology moves on is incredible.

By far the most impressive thing out of the whole phone is the screen. It's perfect. Sort the signal issue and you have the best phone on the market for sure.

MINI FJCW
Well I just went and bought one, and i think theyre quite smart.

I originally wanted one when i wanted to buy the phone, but didnt buy it because i thought it would delay the delivery.

Fits snug and i think it looks quite nice. Also protects the front and back glass screens when you put it on tables etc.

But £25 is a fair bit i must admit.

Citroen DS3 DSport
My iPhone 4 Bumper photos as requested.

bumper_2.jpg

bumper_3.jpg

bumper_4.jpg

bumper_5.jpg

bumper_6.jpg

Tesla MP3 2021
That actually looks ok.

If I dont like mine when I get it then I will just put it on when I go on a night out etc etc.

I need one of these then, is only Apple selling them in store/online? Cba driving a 2hour round trip to nearest store.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I've been looking at getting a Black one off of the Apple website for when my '4' turns up - but I refuse to pay a £5 delivery charge!

They are going for stupid money on the land of eBay!

i got the bumper today, dont really like it, looks okay but far too bulky. gonna use it for work and take off in house and when out :)

They look a lot better fitting than I thought they would, but still not convinced. Bit of a fan of nakedness tbh.

I do think Apple should give them out for free if they fix the signal issue. I cant manage to make mine lose signal though lol

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
That looks ok sneeks, and I think I should get one. But I'm not sure about it covering the stainless band. Kinda takes away a bit of the style.