ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iphone help - im stupid

none :(
Before i start im sorry, this is probably a simple answer but im not good with technology.

i made a thread recently about having a black block appear in my photo grid, meaning i can no longer view the pictures in the grid, this is since the latest update.
ive spoken to apple and they advised clearing the pictures from my phone and then putting them back onto the phone.

how do i get the pics off my phone onto my laptop, is it when i sync the phone, do i have to select something for this to happen as they have never copied over to my laptop before.
I was thinking of selecting the option to restore the phone, but if i do this will i lose my contacts, pics and apps etc. Also if i do this will my apps still works as most of them are supported by the latest update.

i have a 3g if that helps

sorry for the stupid question, but i am a noob.

It will appear in your devices part of your control panel under cameras. Usually get a little pop up when you plug it in.

none :(
ok thanks for that, ill try that first if it doesnt work ill restore my phone, but i take it ill will lose my contacts, apps etc if i do that

Clio Sport 172
Restoring your phone won't loose anything on the phone, including photos!!!! iTunes backs up absolutely everything including photos and contacts etc.... The only way to delete photos is by doing it on the device, when hooked up to the computer they show up as read only!! So you have to select all, copy, paste, then delete on device!!