ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iphone HELP!!!

fiesta 1.25
A few things have gone wrong.

The touch screen doesnt work with most apps but i can go through the menu and atleast click on the apps.

When i lock it i get a calender on the front which i didnt put there and i have to click the menu button before i unlock it.

I took it in the shower room with me before so could the steam have affected it?

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Word of warning.. If you need to take it back for replacement/repair they will refuse to do so if it's got Installer on it and they can also see if it has been water damaged (another refusal) by checking something inside the headphone port (changes colour when water has been present).

fiesta 1.25
yeh it changes red but mines still white although the steam must have affected it and its broke now as for that kate app i unistalled it obvously i didnt uninstall it properly

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
The touch screen doesnt work with most apps but i can go through the menu and atleast click on the apps.

I'd try restoring the software first, if the touchscreen is working on the main menu then it sounds like something is fucked in software.

lol, I use mine all day everyday and I have like 6.

I have most of mine hidden, your screen must be a mess!! lol..