ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone In-App Snadbox

MK2 Clio
Keep getting an Evironment: Sandbox message in my inapp purchases, because it is jailbroken (4.2.1 untethered) Fixes on internet don't help for the latest firmware, any ideas anyone?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
JB probably has bugs, seeing as its fairly new.

Restore to a standard IPSW and stop being a pirate.

I had this before. It had something to do with AppSync in Cydia. LOL sorry, I cant remember specifically.

I shall Google it and return with a better solution.

MK2 Clio
I had Appsync 4+ but I removed it, the fix is to change installd to installd.new and installd.backup to installd then revert, but 4.2.1 doesnt have backup:(

And I only use jailbreak for 1 thing. I have legaly got it unlocked, buy all my apps, I just get fed up of settings > General > bluetotth >on each time! or I waste battery

Listerine & Poledo
Apple products will immediately report you to the police if you attempt to do anything that hasn't been authorised by Jobbs and his sycophantic hoards of self-loving rectangle entheusiasts.

MK2 Clio
Apple products will immediately report you to the police if you attempt to do anything that hasn't been authorised by Jobbs and his sycophantic hoards of self-loving rectangle entheusiasts.

I have used a jailbroken iphone for 3 years now...

Listerine & Poledo
I have used a jailbroken iphone for 3 years now...

ah, but that's an old piece of outdated tat now, you should be rocking a box-fresh rectangle within seconds of its release, else you're just not cool enough.

Bus w**ker
stop being a pirate.
Be a Ninja instead?

Don't think I could go back to a none jail broke iPhone now, I depend on lockinfo to see when I've emails and other things that my stupid phone can't be bothered to notify me about. Didn't even know that a 4.2.1 untethered jailbreak was out so I'll update to it tonight...possibly if I can be bothered and haven't forgot about it by then.

MK2 Clio
Next time you come in here with your troll crap I'm going to ban you.

Final warning.
Is that directed at me? Don't want to get banned, I kind of enjoy CS

ah, but that's an old piece of outdated tat now, you should be rocking a box-fresh rectangle within seconds of its release, else you're just not cool enough.

I had 3g and 3gs then 4g then went back to 3gs :)

Bus w**ker
Oh and Sparky which version of Redsn0w did you use? It's up to 0.9.7b now I think, as 0.9.7a had sandbox issues or something.

Please note I've only read this on another site and don't understand a word of what it was waffling about. I have posted this purely to feel at one with the Apple fan bois. I also had a sandbox as a child, it was great until I didn't put the lid on it one night and it rained.