ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone isn't a phone after the update!

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Hi, Updated my old school 3G to the 4.0 Software last night, Installed it fine, But now I cant touch any buttons in a phone call or make any.

I can answer a call, But cant hang up or touch any of the buttons when in call.

And if i try to make a phone call, for example, press phone, the screen uis just stuck on the missed calls screen, and touching anywhere on the screen does nothing, it cant be the screen because its fine in any other app etc?

any ideas?

Plug it in. Restore it.

Then see if it works. If it doesn't, take it back to Apple.

If it does work, put all your shizzle back on with the backup you made earlier. If it doesn't work at that stage, you have a corrupted back up.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
found out back up flashes up when you click restore so its doing it now.

Thanks.

If its broke, Ill see what genuis people say, Sell it and buy a iPhone 4.0 i think.

DB.

BMW 440i
The iOS4 update seems really buggy with the 3G's compared to the 3GS's fro what i have been hearing!

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Right, Done that it works now, Backed it up, But no ive restored it ive lost all my apps? How can i get them back?

Sync them.

Open the tab with apps on the top. Tick sync apps.

Then buy this..

iphonedummies.jpg

;)

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
LOL sorry, hardly use this side of things, just use safari on it really dont know much about it.

Really struggling to get the apps back on, oh well its only a few