ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iphone- newer version of apple Mobile device support

Hyundai i40
Says to uninstall Itunes and re install it, still coming up with the same error!

Anyone else had this problem, or know how to help :(

nah for other halfs birthday & crimbo pressie

Ill keep me berry

Have the i Phones just hit Iom ?

Lol :rasp:

But anyway it may need a software update.
http://www.apple.com/uk/iphone/softwareupdate/

Or you may have to go to add and remove programs and remove i tunes from computer if you had it before and reinstall it with latest version from here.
http://www.apple.com/uk/downloads/

Just remember to save your songs somewhere on computer before uninstalling if they aint in a folder in my music already.
You'll need thse to load up again when i tunes is reinstalled (just go to FILE ADD FOLDER and click on where the saved music is)

Or to save installing and reinstalling i tunes it may ask if you want to update.
Say yes and click on all the extras like the Safari etc, which is a internet browser for i phone etc ;)

Sorry if this info is useless.

P.s What network is it on over there ?

yeah got a loan one, summit up with it, the think its water damaged, so been sent off to blackberry. will take 6-8 weeks but got a massive brick berry until then :( miss me pearl

A water damaged Blackberry ?

You been using it in rain :eek:

tried all that :(

Sorry i couldn't help :(

I'm stumped, i thought you'd just plug it in like an i pod and the files would transfer automatically or manually if set up that way when computer picked phone up on connection.

May be a trip to phone shop for all help they'll prob be :(

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
yeah got a loan one, summit up with it, the think its water damaged, so been sent off to blackberry. will take 6-8 weeks but got a massive brick berry until then :( miss me pearl

WTF!

mine gets sent off and returned in 3 days!

(last time was a full replacement)

HTC FTW!