ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iphone on exchange

Rav4
Anyone got it working, apparently imap4 is the only way to do it effectively.

This is probably the only reason why I have not got an iphone, due to the exchange support.

Also, the 12 month contracts dont have the unlimited data bolt on like the 18 month ones do.

Thanks,

gabi.

The current "Exchange support" is IMAP, yep.

Apple were advertising for Activesync engineers before Christmas, so maybe Rev 2 will have proper support?

(And as far as I can see, all iPhone tarrifs are 18 months anyway?)

Rav4
i'm sure rev 2 will have it, needs to really, as well as 3g, I just want one now :)

So handy, everything in one. Excellent stuff !!!!

If I've learnt anything from following Apple quite heavily in recent years, it won't have Exchange support - why? Because everyone wants it.

They have this terrible habit of listening a little bit, but then going off on what they think people want.
Look at the Macbook Air? Who actually wanted "the thinnest laptop"? Not many people.. they just wanted a 12/13" Macbook Pro, but no..

But anyway, my Apple rants are for another thread :p

Rav4
you're a very wise guy Daz.

I do like MAC products, but I like Windows too.

The whole idea of having everything integrated into one, I love it.

13" macbook pro would be so good it's un real! So would sex from my gf, however we cannot have everything can we.

:rasp: