ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone passcode

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
How do I turn off passcode requirement? It is greyed out in settings.
it annoys the hell out of me when it keeps saying change passcode every few months.
Cheers

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I never have to change mine and never have?! Assume this is a work phone, if so it just sounds like an IT policy forcing the change and requirement, which is kind of a obvious one by today’s standards, someone could really ruin your day if you lost your phone without a passcode on it.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Even though it’s your own phone, do you use it for work? Does it have some sort of UEM software on it to connect to work email etc? It shouldn’t be asking for passcode changes by default.

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
?

Attachments

• B092AEE5-E4B8-43B3-AA7D-F389F67EF61E.jpeg
    B092AEE5-E4B8-43B3-AA7D-F389F67EF61E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 72

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Where did you get the phone from? Did you buy it new or eBay etc?

If you go into Settings -> General, is there anything listed under device management?

As already said, sounds like there is some policy enforcement set on the phone - usually done by businesses/schools etc