ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iphone question PAYG > contract sim

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
My current SE w960i has been replaced 2 times and fixed 3 times. I starting to bug me, I've just had it repaired and i intend to sell it.

So I'm going to buy a iphone pay as you go then put my contract o2 sim in it (I'm 12 months from a upgrade)

Will this work? what about the data/3g? should i just get a bolt on for my current o2 contract (£55pcm iirc) for unlimited data?

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Yes it will work but you'll need the data bolt on to not get stupid internet charges. £7.50/month for around 200MB fair usage policy, its plenty for most people though.

I've tried it in my mates iphone but didn't try an update, so not sure how it will handle that. Just set it up on the original PAYG sim, and update with that sim I guess.

No you will be fine I have done this:

The way I did it works out cheaper

Contract:
£45 a month over 18 months = £810

My Deal:
Phone £391 (15% VAT)
o2 Simplicity Sim Card £20 a month and not tied into a contract and I get 600 minutes + 1000 texts + unlimited internet access

= £391 + £20 x 18 months £360 = £751

Its defo worth it best phone i've ever had and a right little bit of kit bearing in mind I used to have a itouch too ages ago

MY QUESTION IS I WANT MORE COOL STUFF/GADGETS/APPS ON IT ANYONE RECCOMEND ANYTHING I'VE READ THE APPS THREAD BUT GOT MOST OF THE STUFF ON THERE ALREADY

Trust me the iphone is awesome you wont regret getting it just completed guitar rock hero on easy level lol