ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iphone unlocking?

S2 106 GTI
I am in the process of buying an Iphone but need it unlocking so I can use my vodaphone sim in it, stupid contracts! got bought out of my Orange one to go on voda then the iphone 3G comes out!!!

my question of the day is anyone fancy making some beer tokens to unlock it so I can use vodaphone in it?? :)

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
if you're using 2g use winpwn or quickpwn, of it's 3g you'll need a turbosim, this has been covered quite a few times tbh

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
well i've done it, although the use of 3g on other networsk is a little dubious

S2 106 GTI
I am shite when it comes to stuff like this! just prefer someone who has the know how to do it......

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
id do it if you want a 2g software unlocking but you'd be in for a drive im in oldham near manchester. as mentioned above the 3g isnt unlocked yet so you'd have to get a turbosim off of ebay first

Is it easy enough get the vodafone sim card into it then cause I always got the impression that they made them so the sim was un removable!??

Also say if I unlocked it and put my vodafone sim card in. I heard that whenever you plug it into your itunes it f***s it up and converts back to old software etc? Is this true.

How much is the iphone on pay as you go?

Is there a certain ammount you have to top up or could I just f**k the "pay as you go" bit off and just simply use my voda sim all the time?

Cheers

1 of 19 Recaro'd 182 Cups
Once its unlocked you wont be able to update it through iTunes when a new firmware come out.

Once its unlocked you wont be able to update it through iTunes when a new firmware come out.

Does it automatically do this?

Will I still be able to plug it into itunes and change songs etc?

What about paying as you go? Do you have to do that or can I just put my sim in it?

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
No, when you put it back into itunes it will see there is a new update and ask if you want to do it, you say no, problem solved. Yes you can change your songs..

S2 106 GTI
Well my iphone turned up this morning! bought it 2nd hand off a lad from edition 38, got it for a good price i'd say!

Bougt one of them turbosim's too as a few people had recomended them.

Hopefully I'll have a fully working iphone on vodaphone! with all the functions working!

Let me know how you get on dude, i'm really looking into buying one of these if I can just use my voda work sim in it unlocked!!

S2 106 GTI
well I got the turbosim in the phone now and its fully working! :) only down side being that some things you need the wi-fi - like if you want the internet for some reason it won't connect, it will only connect if your on wi-fi. also itunes is being funny. but apart from that it works! thinking of going to get it fully jailbroken nxt so I can use all the features