ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPod Alternative?

Ibiza SC
Hi all,

I've had an iPod Video for a good number of years now, it's pretty banged up and half the screen is frazzled so I'm looking to replace it between now and Christmas, the only reason I have it was because it was given to me by my Mum after she won it in a work raffle and had no use for it.

I've never really been an Apple guy to be honest, my phone of choice is a Galaxy S3 and I use Songbird for listening to music on my PC.

Can anyone recommend me a good iPod alternative? I mainly use my iPod for gym, connecting to my car stereo and connecting to my amp in my room. Doesnt need to have massive amounts of storage space as I always housekeep my music collection on the iPod (currently around 400 songs), I'd like it to have a good display and not too large in size.

My brother has always had Zune players, are they any good?

If there are any good alternatives out there, it would be great if anyone could suggest any (if there are any).

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
SD card for your S3, why have 2 devices when one does the job?

Zune is dead.