ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ipod Connections

Hey, i was just wondering what the different options are for connecting an ipod up to a car head unit. i have the AirPlay already, but it broke yesterday. i have heard about an AUX to head phone jack? or is there a proper piece of kit?

anyone know which is the best to get? or prices? thanks for any help!

justin

Hi

The way ive done myn is through the aux on the bk of the stereo. Only certain stereos hav aux in. Think all new kenwoods do. Other way is through alpines ipod system which links it all up for u, but expensive. Another way is through a lead made by dension, which plugs into the cd changer port on ur stereo.

ok cheers guys. was on the pioneer website, but cant seem to find a list of which head unit their ipod adaptor works with... it costs £60 with all the wires, but not sure if this would display the track names on my head unit screen? its a pioneer CD-IB100. thanks again!