ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPod discount

Ex Ph-Quick

Does anyone know if Cliosport members can get it anywhere or know of any other ways of getting discount on one?

£128 with student discount is the best ive found so far.

Cheers

what one is it you want. the cheapest discount is the NUS online discount. What one is it you want and ill find out the price?

yeah £128 is with the NUs discount. thats the cheapest youll get it im afraid. Im trying to shift my iPod mini 4GB for £120 on ebay so that i can buy a new 6GB one for £155.

Suzuki SV650

I didnt know I could get NUS discount!!! And Ive already ordered my 6gb mini ipod! f**kERS!!!!

R.I.P 182

i didnt know you could get discount either.. ordered my Ipod from Apple too!! Grrr!! lol.. I was gonna get a little one, liked the look of the pink ones, but needed more room.. got a 20gb one and its half ful :S

R.I.P 182

oh an i found somewhere that will wire them up to the car for £35.. is that good? :p Sorry to hijack your topic lol..