ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPod In Car.

I'm looking for ideas of how people have their playlists and how they sort their music when using an iPod in the car. What playlists could I have for selected music? Obviously, I have an 80's playlist ;) and one called "Chill" but then I get stuck what to call certain music I have... end up getting frustrated and putting it all in one big folder and just skipping through it all till I find something that suits my mood at the time :dapprove:

DCi 100
I only ever have a small amount of music on my ipod at anytime, and never organise it into a playlist.

I guess I just listen to whatever is on.

My new gen iPod seems to die within a matter of an hour in the car, but the iphone seems to last longer.

Think Im going to update my old gen ipod and just leave it in there as it recharges.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I bang everything on my 160gb. That just lives in the car, 24/7.

Genius makes it awesome. Find a song... like it? Then it makes a playlist for similar songs. Whack on shuffle. Done.

ooo Genius playlist sounds mint. How does it work again? Just some how selects songs that are the same 'tempo' or beat or what?