ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPod nano 7th Gen

is anyone else considering buying the new ipod nano ?

overview_hero.jpg

not sure if they out yet apple claim it will be despatched this month but info is a bit vague

its a stylish bit of kit :cool:

Yep, going to get a slate one as left my 4th gen on the train.

hope they do some shell type case for a bit of protection as mine got battered!

133/225/CLS AMG
I'm not considering buying one but they do look like nice pieces of kit.

I have the iPod Nano Gen 6 and I love that but couldn't justify the outlay for the new one. Certainly if I was in the market for a new iPod though, I'd not hesitate in going for this one. :)

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
Personally, the new 64GB Touch looks alright, as I cba with an iPhone and need to replace my 30GB 5th Gen Video.

Did have a 2008 Nano, that was a great bit of kit for the time, but sent that round the washing machine late last year. :dead:

133/225/CLS AMG
Did have a 2008 Nano, that was a great bit of kit for the time, but sent that round the washing machine late last year. :dead:

You know what I did exactly the same thing with my first 6th Gen Nano. It never recovered so I bought another one :(

133/225/CLS AMG
My mum has bought me one for Xmas as the power button on my 6th Gen packed up and it is now sat on the doc in the kitchen.

Thing is had intended on making my old iPhone 4 a dedicated music device having got the 5 but it's just too bulky to pop in a shirt pocket when I commute. The 6th Gen was excellent for that so the obvious option was the 7th. I just prefer having a dedicated music device. :)