ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ipod?

mk4 golf gt-tdi
has anyone or does anyone know if it possible to connect my ipod to the standard reno cd player? so i can control it with the headunit?

If it's got "update list" on the front of the head unit. You can buy a 3.5mm lead with plug on end to plug into AUX slot on back of head unit. I got one of ebay for a tenner and works sweet.

A4 Avant & A3
and if not then you can buy a Denison Ice Link & plug it into the cd changer socket on the back of the HU.
then you can control playlists etc from the cd player or Steering wheel controls & charges the iPod too.. Works a treat, but cost a fair bit more than a tenner.

(never knew there was an AUX slot on the back of the stereo ???... i must pay more attention!! lol)

mk4 golf gt-tdi
and if not then you can buy a Denison Ice Link & plug it into the cd changer socket on the back of the HU.
then you can control playlists etc from the cd player or Steering wheel controls & charges the iPod too.. Works a treat, but cost a fair bit more than a tenner.

(never knew there was an AUX slot on the back of the stereo ???... i must pay more attention!! lol)

how much more than a tenna? who selld them?

Clio 182 (Both Cup Packs)
Yeh any more info on this woudl be cool, I'm wanting to do the same sort of thing, because a non standard head unit just looks out of place :(

(I've got a 182 if that helps at all)

Fiesta ST3
i got a dension as i never knew about the aux input and to be honest i never spotted it when i fitted the dension blue plug into the back of the radio..
(any one got any pics of where the input is to save me ripping my head unit out and having a look curiosity is going to get the better of me)

Last edited:
  Fiesta ST3
i got a dension as i never knew about the aux input and to be honest i never spotted it when i fitted the dension blue plug into the back of the radio..
(any one got any pics of where the input is to save me ripping my head unit out and having a look curiosity is going to get the better of me)

well i had to have a look and my head unit(update list) in the 182 and it does not have aux inputs on the back...
neither does the unit (tuner list)in the mrs extreme??