ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is it a Disco?

Roffle, I think the Internet has been around since before 04, Al.

But that is tat. Mobile party lighting right there.

Speed up Rabbi-car
roadrun1.gif

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
hahahaha, just had a quick read through the comments on YouTube...
this one in particular caught my eye...

'dont listen to these arses. i have a complete standard clio 1.2 16v in blue exact same just not modded at all. and its your choice for what u wanna do to it . u like it so f.k all these fools. but one thing get some rims . im gonna lower mine twin exhast rims big ice system and stick a 3.2 litre golf r32 engine into it good luck mate'

haha, Clio R32 FTW! - idiot

182 Cup Inferno
haha there is actually someone around by me who has done exactly the same kit to their clio and stuck dodgy "2.0" litre badges everywhere and they still have the plastic trim as well around the sides and back! will have to try and get a pack because it is beyond!

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
hahahaha, just had a quick read through the comments on YouTube...
this one in particular caught my eye...

'dont listen to these arses. i have a complete standard clio 1.2 16v in blue exact same just not modded at all. and its your choice for what u wanna do to it . u like it so f.k all these fools. but one thing get some rims . im gonna lower mine twin exhast rims big ice system and stick a 3.2 litre golf r32 engine into it good luck mate'

haha, Clio R32 FTW! - idiot

Ha ha, that's the best thing i have heard!!

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
funny how that kid says he gunna stick an r32 in then all of a sudden it in, prick!