ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is it legal?

Renault Clio
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/6086/stickerltg.jpg

^ That's not my car by the way, I just picked a random car out of the media section as an example :rasp:

Is it legal to remove these stickers? I have one on both of my windows and they kind of annoy me. If it is legal, do they come off easily and if they don't how can I get them off without leaving a mark?

Rusty Cup
i cant imagine it being a legal requirement, they have you reg number on them, i imagine its a quick ref for police to check if the number plates match the rest of the car and there are plenty of other checks they can do for this.

Thought it was just a sticker saying "this car is linked to the Renault international blah blah blah".

Its not going to be a problem you taking them off at all is it :eek:

Black Gold with cup packs
:), it's your car fella you can basically stick remove whatever you want on it, except the number plates of course.

its just a a sticker with a random code, chances are the owners address is wrong on that code so just pull it off i was gonna register mine with them when i got my car but couldnt be ar$ed

E87 118d M Sport
lol if your worried, take them off and stick them on something else inside the car. in the glovebox or whatever

renault clio 1.6 rsi
just take them off
i already did
nothin bad come of it yet lol
its easy just start at the corner and go slow or you will leave some behind :D
worked for me

what are they? I cant see it being a legal requirement. Its just a sticker in a window?

If i can drive around withought a front numberplate with no trouble over the last 6 months i am sure you will get away with the removal of a sticker!

Bus w**ker
My car didn't have these on when I bought it. Driving home after picking it up I was stopped by SO19 and forced to follow them to "explain myself". After a harrowing night in the cells and subjected to water boarding they accepted that I'd not committed the crime and just gave me a £6,000 fine and sent me on my way, the previous owner however hasn't been seen since.

Heed this warning.

Renault Clio
That was funny guys :rasp: I was just checking. They'll be coming off soon then, I'll take the risk :eek:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
lol wtf.

I see that car has none orginal tyres, washer fluid, wipers and brake pads. Time to call the cops.

Bus w**ker
stingPA050107_243x269.jpg

:S