ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is it me... or has the app store not had any good games for a while?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
for the iphone!

getting distressed! i rinsed the arse out of game dev game (was epic! still is!) but there has not been any thing good for ages... :(

I want a really epic simulation game like simcity (i tried that on iphone, was really frustrating imo)

any way, game dev game ftw!

please give me some good iphone game ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are still some awesome games, they're just buried a lot of the time because of the other thousands of apps that are shiiiiiiiiite.

I don't play any of the types of games like those, but there's a few listed under the Game Center compatiable ones.

But otherwise try..

SliceIt!
Train Yard
Cut The Rope
Flight Control

Never above 25mpg
The Crystal Maze

I've not bothered with anything else since I downloaded it! Not even Sickipedia!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
There are still some awesome games, they're just buried a lot of the time because of the other thousands of apps that are shiiiiiiiiite.

I don't play any of the types of games like those, but there's a few listed under the Game Center compatiable ones.

But otherwise try..

SliceIt!
Train Yard
Cut The Rope
Flight Control

got all those. nothing really caught me tbh.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
street fighter IV got another update, more characters, minigore is free and cut the rope is awesome.

just got rage hd

Cupra
Trainconductor 1 (free) &2
Catapult madness (good for 15 minutes but boring after each launch lasts 5 + minutes) also free
Monster Trucks Nitro (free)
Rubik's Cube - teaches you how to do one - even inspired me to buy a real one!
Osmos

Mk2 Golf GTI
This is what you want...

I also saw an amazing looking RPG that's set to be released soon but I can't for the life of me remember what it's called!

But on a realistic note, I bought the Mr Bump game and it's quite cool. Essentially the same as doodle jump but with Mr Men characters and little mini games. It's cool!

Rage HD is mint and Fragger is still epic

Mk2 Golf GTI
Found that RPG i was on about:

Not everyones cup of tea on a phone but it does look good and it's made by Epic Games using the unreal engine 3

If you want a feel for how it looks on iphone, download the Epic Citadel app for free in the app store